Re: lack of quality of Oracle Tools

From: Yosi Greenfield <yosi_at_newsalert.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 1999 13:01:31 -0400

As a ten-year Forms user, I have yet to find a forms design tool as powerful and easy to use and suited for the database as Oracle's. There's no need to handle any transaction stuff in code, there's every possible trigger, and it's all PL*Sql. sounds good to me. (Granted, it was smaller and easier using Forms 2.3 in character mode.)

[Quoted] Reports, on the other hand...

JMHO, Yosi