Re: Dynamic HTML

From: Mike Heisz <mheisz_at_rim.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 1999 08:16:06 -0400

If you are looking to do graphing check out this site: http://www.visualmining.com/
They sell an applet that you can use to make all kinds of graphs. There website has a lot of examples. I have been using this for a while and it is really easy to use. The only problem that I have found is that the number of graphs theat you put on a page is limited by memory constraints.

Mike Heisz