Reports 3.0 : Printing On Forms

From: Christine Courty <ccourty_at_trib.infi.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 23:09:55 -0400

[Quoted] Hello All,

Here is my dilemma :

I am trying to print an invoice on a pre-printed form using Oracle Reports 3.0. Unfortunately, this form has fields that are made up of a separate block for each character. I tried using different font types and sizes, but can't find any that will fit one character per block.

The only other idea I have is to break the field up into a separate field for each character, so I will print one field per character/box. This is not a good option, there must be a better way.

Help! This is a government form, and will be rejected if characters don't fit inside the boxes.

TIA,
Christine Received on Fri Jul 16 1999 - 05:09:55 CEST

Original text of this message