PROJECT DOCUMENTATION

From: Mastur Bates <a9127212_at_unet.univie.ac.at>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 1999 03:09:03 GMT

Hi !

If you intend to reply to this posting, please consider to reply to connecstasy_at_teleweb.at, because I am able to read this newsgroup only at irregular intervals.

I am using Forms 6.0 and building a project on it, in fact converting an MS Access Client into Oracle Forms.

Now at some point in this project I will have to generate a documentation about the triggers and objects used in it.

When trying to document the project in Project Builder, I can't preview the document, it will be printed out directly. This seems rather wastive to me, since the documentation is likely to span several hundred pages with all the objects in the Client.

How can I preview the documentation report and.. is there any other way to document everything ?

Thanks in advance, Jubin :) Received on Fri Jul 16 1999 - 05:09:03 CEST

Original text of this message