US-CO SENIOR ORACLE DEVELOPERS (CONSULTING)

From: Mike Caster <mike_at_softecinc.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 09:44:21 -0600

ORACLE DEVELOPERS SofTec Solutions has immediate needs for 7 Oracle Developers. These projects are mostly in the Denver area. We also have projects that are out of state and require travel. However, there is flexibility with travel scheduling. The main role for these individuals would be designing and writing Forms and Reports using tools such as, PL/SQL, Forms 4.5 (5.0), Reports 2.5 (3.0). Individuals should have 2+ years experience in the following areas:

? Developer 2000
? Forms 4.5 or 5.0
? Reports 2.5 or 3.0
? UNIX
? PL/SQL
? Oracle RDBMS
? Stored Procedures
? Database Triggers

What makes SofTec Solutions unique is our exclusive focus on Oracle DBMS and Tools, as well as Oracle Applications. This differentiates us within the marketplace by providing our clients with only the highest quality resources available.

Because of our high standard of excellence, we employ only the most talented, skilled and ambitious professionals. We have the flexibility to hire our consultants on a W2, 1099, or a salaried basis. For our salaried employees, we offer the following benefits:

? 5 weeks paid time off
? Anniversary Bonuses (5%-12% annually
? Paid Overtime
? 100% Medical, Dental coverage – no premiums
? Referral Bonuses
? Training
? Life Insurance and AD&D
? 401k .50/$1.00 matching

These positions are available immediately and we would like to speak with candidates as soon as possible.

To learn about this position and others please forward your resume in confidence to:
Michael P. Caster
Mike_at_SofTecInc.com
SofTec Solutions
384 Inverness Drive South, Suite #211
Englewood, CO 80112
Voice: 303-662-1010 Received on Thu Jul 15 1999 - 17:44:21 CEST

Original text of this message