webdb: tables not showing

From: <schipper_at_frg.eur.nl>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 15:08:27 GMT

I have created a new user / component schema in webdb. this user has browse in / build in rights on its own schema. I have granted this user object priviliges (select) on tables in another object
schema. However when I try to build a form or report the tables are not in the list of available views / tables.

Only when I give this user build rights to the webdb component schema grant webdb select on the tables and let the user build the new component in the webdb component schema the tables do show up.

what am I doing wrong, or is this a known bug?

Desiree

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Thu Jul 15 1999 - 17:08:27 CEST

Original text of this message