Reports Question

From: Chandra Sreeraman <csreeraman_at_procaseconsulting.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 1999 17:19:00 +0100

Hello
I have a reports problem. I am using Developer 2000 Reports 2.5. My problem is thus:

I have a repeating frame for which I have headings. Initially, when we did the report, to avoid repeating the headings each time the frame repeated, we moved the headings to the margin. Now, we have changed the report and it now includes 2 selects each having different columns. I would like to avoid printing the heading in the margin when we print the values returned by the second select.

Can anyone help, please.
Pg:1

| Label1 Label2 .... etc
<-- Margin
|+---------------------------------------------------------------------

|| Field1 field2 ...... etc

Pg:2

| Label1 Label2 .... etc
<-- Margin
|+---------------------------------------------------------------------

|| Label3 Label4 ... etc
|| ------- --------
|| Field3 field4 ...... etc
Thanking you in advance

Regards
Chandra Sreeraman
Consultant
Phone: (905) 856 7479
Email: CSreeraman_at_ProcaseConsulting.com

Procase Consulting Inc.  http://www.ProcaseConsulting.com
Phone: (905)856-7479                   Fax: (905)265-1930
"Oracle Consulting and Training"