Re: Validation of Child Block

From: (wrong string) ørgensen <abuse_at_nospam.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 1999 17:26:30 +0100

Assuming that you're talking about SQL*Forms 4.5 then...

Try putting it in the Post-Forms-Commit trigger. Then it should fire AFTER SQL*forms has done all the inserts/updates/deletes it thinks necessary, but BEFORE the RDBMS commit. Then you can fire SQL's against the database to study the result and raise Form_Trigger_Failure if you like.

Hope this helps

--
Karl E. Jorgensen
Return address forged to prevent spam -- use k a r l _at_ j o r g e n s e n . c