Compiling Pro C/C++ resulting files with MS visual C++ 6.0

From: <abutarif_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 1999 18:33:56 GMT

Hi,
[Quoted] I've been trying to compile the results from proc with the Microsft Visual C++ version 6.0 and it keeps giving me the error: Unexpected end of file while looking for precompiled directive.

The same file can be compiled by Microsoft Visual C++ if the project was set as Windows Console Application (EXE) but it generates that error if the project is of "MFC Application" type.

Can anyone tell me what settings to change in order to make it successfully compile.

Thanks
Abu-Tarif

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Wed Jul 14 1999 - 20:33:56 CEST

Original text of this message