Developper 2000 - Reports 4.5 temp directory

From: Marc Mazerolle <informaze_at_videotron.ca>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 1999 11:05:50 -0400

Hi all,

We have recently encountered a problem with one of our reports. Looks like reports tries to create a temporary file somewhere else than the REPORTS25_TMP directory. If i preview the report and then print it, it works fine. If i print the report directly without previewing, i get a message (in the report server log) that says "unable to create file". From the different test i did, looks more like "Report Server" is not using the REPORTS25_TMP registry entry.

Anyone encountered this before ? Any workaround.

As an added bonus, Oracle Support was unable to find a solution to this.

Thanks,

--------------67970AD0CAB354B5FD6E10CC

 filename="informaze.vcf"

begin:vcard
n:Mazerolle;Marc
tel;work:(514) 990-7537
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:InforMaze Inc.
adr:;;6260 Cousineau, Suite 503;St-Hubert;Quebec;J3Y 9C5;Canada version:2.1
email;internet:informaze_at_videotron.ca title:President
note;quoted-printable:Please note my NEW Email....=0D=0APlease note my NEW Email....=0D=0APlease note my NEW Email....=0D=0APlease note my NEW Email.... x-mozilla-cpt:;-1
end:vcard

--------------67970AD0CAB354B5FD6E10CC--