Help: export from OEM

From: Dr Yufan Hu <yufan_at_rightiming.com>
Date: 13 Jul 1999 17:57:48 GMT

Hello,

[Quoted] I am very new with Oracle and has just got a 8i installed on Solaries 7. My colleage has populated some data on another 8i server. I want to transfer everything he did from that server to the newly installed server. I have setup OEM 2.0.4 working with the db server.

From OEM I select the old database and choose Data Management->Export and followed the export wizard to export a user. After submit the export job in a couple of seconds the jobs displays in the job history window with a failed status. No clue as why it failed.

Any idea what's wrong?

Thanks for advices.

Yufan Received on Tue Jul 13 1999 - 19:57:48 CEST

Original text of this message