Oracle8 and forms 4.5

From: Kim Romeo <kimromeo_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 17:56:33 GMT

I am trying to connect to a Personal Oracle 8 database with an application written in Developer 4.5 and I get the following error:

Ora-09354 windows 32-bit two-task driver: oracle task unexpectedly died

*cause: See OSD error accompanying this message.

Can anyone tell me why I am getting this error and what to do to correct the problem??
Thanks in advance!

System Info:
Windows95
Personal Oracle 8
Developer/2000 4.5 runtime

Note: I can connect to the database using sqlplus 8.0, but sqlplus3.3 is also on this machine and I get the same error if I try to connect using it. Received on Tue Jul 13 1999 - 19:56:33 CEST

Original text of this message