Designer 2000 (urgent)

From: <owais_anjum_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 13:33:22 GMT

Hello
[Quoted] I am using Desinger 2000, version 2.0.19.3.0

I am facing problems in generating database design from ER model (Entity Relationship Diagrammer) . The 'Database Design Transformer' utility is showing a very un-predictable behavior. The design that it generates leaves out most of the Foreign Key constraints, and in some cases, even the column definitions for certain tables.

The transformation process shows no errors and everything accomplishes smoothly. I have tried almost all the options avaible in 'Database Design Transformer' but to no avail.

Can anyone figure out the cause of this problem...

Waiting anxiously
Owais

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Tue Jul 13 1999 - 15:33:22 CEST

Original text of this message