Re: ddl for access

From: Tony Toews <ttoews_at_telusplanet.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 00:14:53 GMT

"Victor Braquehais Acero" <vbraque_at_cc.upv.es> wrote:

>First of all, I remember to you this is an spanish newsgroup, so the mayor
>courtesy to its members is to write the opinions in spanish.

Actually this message was crossposted to a wide variety of newsgroups including comp.databases.ms-access which is where I read it.

Tony

Message posted to newsgroup and, if appropriate, emailed. Tony Toews, Independent Computer Consultant Microsoft Access Links, Hints, Tips & Accounting Systems at

   http://www.granite.ab.ca/accsmstr.htm VolStar http://www.volstar.com Manage hundreds or

   thousands of volunteers for special events. Received on Tue Jul 13 1999 - 02:14:53 CEST

Original text of this message