Need Help with DBMS_CRYPTO_TOOLKIT Package!

From: Eric Butterfield <ericb_at_msoft.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 1999 22:22:15 GMT

I need to do some encryption using the functions and procedures in the DBMS_CRYPTO_TOOLKIT package. Apparently I need to set up wallets, identities, etc. for use by the Oracle Security Server. However, I need to do this without having to go into the Security Server Manager. In other words, is it possible to set up these things using a script? A coworker claims that there was an example script floating around somewhere that accomplished this, but can't remember where he saw this. Does anyone know of an example script such as this? Any documentation recommendations?

Thanks. Received on Tue Jul 13 1999 - 00:22:15 CEST

Original text of this message