Re: SQL Loader 524 Error: How to Prevent?

From: John Griffin <jgriffin_at_boyne.u-net.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 1999 21:01:05 +0100

[Quoted] [Quoted] Don't worry its not a problem. All the good records will be loaded and the [Quoted] [Quoted] dodgy ones rejected. You can verify this by checking the log file which will [Quoted] be generated in the same directory as the control file by default.

[Quoted] You can set SQL*Loader up to keep loading until a certain number of errors [Quoted] occur ( I think this is 50 by default). If you only have one or two dodgy [Quoted] records at the end of the file you will not hit this limit. Even if you did [Quoted] you could increase the limit.

[Quoted] Everything is detailed quite well in the manual.