Personal Oracle Lite7

From: Dave <DaveTati_at_Sprynet.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 1999 13:47:44 -0400

All,

[Quoted] I am trying in vain to connect to a personal oracle lite 7 database on my PC. I have gone into the Navigator and created a database called Library. The database is connected according to the Navigator. However, when I go into SQL*Plus I cannot connect to this database. I have tried using Library [Quoted] and 2: and the instance names, but with no success. I get the following error message when I try: "ERROR: ORA-03121: no interface driver connected - [Quoted] function not performed"

Does anyone have any ideas what I am doing wrong ??

Thanks in advance.

Dave. Received on Mon Jul 12 1999 - 19:47:44 CEST

Original text of this message