SQL Loader 524 Error: How to Prevent?

From: IIFThen <msessions_at_aldensys.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 1999 12:11:19 -0500

[Quoted] [Quoted] Hello. I'm loading Oracle 8 db with variable length records. How can I [Quoted] [Quoted] prevent the following error from happening if the datafile(aithwsub.data) [Quoted] has junk on a record like eof character, etc:

[Quoted] [Quoted] SQL*Loader-524: Partial record found at end of datafile (aithwsub.dat)

[Quoted] [Quoted] Is this even a problem? Will the good records be loaded and the bad ones [Quoted] discarded? I looked through the SQL reference manual and nothing jumped out [Quoted] at me as an obvious solution.

Thanks!

Michael Received on Mon Jul 12 1999 - 19:11:19 CEST

Original text of this message