Re: General question about WebDB

From: Wim Teuwens <Wim.Teuwens_at_Technum.Be>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 1999 17:45:28 +0200

Thanks for the input, but those books are te same as deliverd in PDF-format on the WebDB CD.
I don't find those books very handy, and they don't give away many examples. That's why I'm looking for other 'independant' books.
herbert.fukerider <herbert.fukerider_at_rfn.de> wrote in message news:3789D3C2.B4E87FB6_at_rfn.de...
Wim Teuwens wrote:
Hi,

I visited Oracle's iDevelop 99 and was very excited about WebDB.

Does anyone knows if there are some good books available for WebDB ? (cause
the PDF-books delevired with WebDB aren't that sufficient).

Hi,
have a look at  http://www.oraclebookshop.com .
There are 5 books available now.

H. Fukerider

--
"If Bill Gates had a dime for every time a Windows PC crashed--
 Oh, wait a minute... he does."