Returning a ResultSet from PL/SQL

From: Morten Simonsen <mosi_at_online.no>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 1999 09:12:51 +0200

Hi

I have just started to use PL/SQL, and I would like to return a pretty large
amount of data to another application (a java-servlet). It seems to me, that
it is rather inappropriate to return the data through the INOUT parameters,
but right now I don't know any other way. I know that a regular SELECT statement returns a ResultSet (which is what I want too), but how do I make
up such a ResultSet, and populate it? Not to mention, how to return it??

Do anyone have an example, or some references? I could need some help, anything would be appreciated.

Morten Simonsen Received on Mon Jul 12 1999 - 09:12:51 CEST

Original text of this message