implementation not available

From: Chris Powell <chris_at_helix.com.au>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 1999 10:11:10 +1000

implementation not available

When trying to compile a java program I get an error in the jweb.jar file.
Unhandled exception breakpoint occurred at line 51 in file [D:\ORANT\ows\cartx\jweb\classes\jweb.jar]\oracle\owas\nls\Charac terSetManager.class: java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError.

Try the debug tool and I can see the following errors:-

package oracle.owas.nls;

     // approximate imports
import java.util.Hashtable;
import oracle.owas.nls.CharacterSet;
import java.lang.String;

public synchronized class CharacterSetManager {   // fields
public static final int ORACLE_CHARSET;
public static final int IANA_CHARSET;
private static Hashtable charSets;

private CharacterSetManager() {

// CONSTRUCTOR implementation not available
  }

public static CharacterSet getCharacterSet() {

// implementation not available }

etc etc

Anyone know what I am doing wrong?

Thanks in advance. Received on Mon Jul 12 1999 - 02:11:10 CEST

Original text of this message