ODBC--Call Failed. HELP...

From: Adminisistrator <hodg_at_ebac.com.au>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 1999 08:42:06 +1000

Hi,
I have recently started using Oracle 7 and am having problems linking existing databases in Access 97. I have installed the client software and can connect to the database via the SPL plus program. I use the exact same connection info when linking to the Oracle db (via a machine data source) from access and I get the following errors.

ODBC--Call Failed.

Specified driver could not be loaded due to system error 126. (Oracle73 Ver 2.5). (#160)

Help me please........
btw. It seems that a fellow co-worker has followed the exact same procedure and is working fine.

Anthony Hodges. Received on Mon Jul 12 1999 - 00:42:06 CEST

Original text of this message