Re: multiple runtime versions

From: Bob <bookor_at_mail.org>
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 1999 09:18:10 -0400

I have both versions of developer running, forms 45 runtime and developer, forms 5 developer and runtime, reports 2.5 developer NO runtime, and reports 3. developer and runtime.

I cant get reports runtime 2.5 to work. I get an error ref "entry point cant be found" an sqllib18.dll error. The dlls seem to be in place correctly and I cant find any references in the registry to point to anything related to the error. I cant exactly look up the error since there is not ora error number or anything to look up by. Any suggestions where that error is coming from would be appreciated.