Re: Report Server 6.0 problem

From: Leo Van Nieuwenhuyse <leo.van.nieuwenhuyse_at_pandora.be>
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 1999 02:11:32 +0200

This problem exist since the beginning of reports server 2.5 (1.4w), the reports server needs a printer, even if you write to a file. Just configure a dummy printer when you do not have any printer connected to your server.

Christophe Dehu <christophe.dehu_at_capitalmarketscompany.com> schreef in berichtnieuws 7lt28e$s0l$1_at_nickel.uunet.be...