Run report using CGI

From: Roy Hardin <royhardin_at_worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 1999 12:25:27 -0400

Is there a way to simply run a report from a webpage without using the oracle web server? We need to do this as a short term, interim fix for a few reports.

The basic idea I had was to put the runtime in the cgi-bin directory of our web server (MS PWS for now), and pass the run request with parameters to the reports runtime.

But all examples and info I have seen relate to using this with oracle web server. Can it be done just using reports runtime on the server?

Thanks Received on Wed Jul 07 1999 - 18:25:27 CEST

Original text of this message