Re: PL/SQL Debuggers

From: Liam Caffrey <caffreyl_at_nortelnetworks.deletethispart.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Jul 1999 09:21:34 +0100

[Quoted] [Quoted] I have been looking for a debugger as well, specifically for version Oracle 7.3.2.3
SQL*Object IDBConsulting and PL/SQL Developer from Dutch company Allroundautomations.nl.
Neither support this version.

I am looking for info as well,. Surely somebody has done an evaluation?

Regards

Liam