Re: Navigating Detail Records

From: Graham Miller <lgmiller_at_elmrd.u-net.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Jul 1999 07:40:59 GMT

Hello Daniel,
[Quoted]  Can you post a little more about what you a trying to do and why you think the trigger isn't working correctly.

The 'WHEN-VALIDATE-ITEM' trigger will fire for each data record in the block when the data in the field changes (when the cursor leaves the field). I think it will fire if you have a 'post-query' trigger populating non-database fields. This can cause bother. :-)

graham