PL/SQL Debuggers

From: Jim <lermontovb_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 1999 23:22:01 +0100

[Quoted] [Quoted] We're due to get 3 different PL/SQL debuggers in to evaluate (to help with some pretty critical 'last minute' changes). I'm getting access to SQL Navigator, DB Expediter and Rapid SQL. Does anyone have any comments having used these programs (and I mean used, as opposed to tried)? Most of the work we do in this area is either complex, multi-package jobs with pl/sql tables or VB to Oracle calls (we're pretty interested in seeing what ones will allow us to attach to another session) Thanks in advance
Jim Received on Wed Jul 07 1999 - 00:22:01 CEST

Original text of this message