Re: some questions

From: Suresh Bhat <suresh.bhat_at_mitchell-energy.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 1999 21:55:38 GMT

Hi -

Make sure that in your sqlnet.ora and/or listener.ora the following is off.

trace_level_client = off
or
trace_level_listener = off

This will not generate listener.log.

Other log I am not sure about. Look for for parameters with TRACE_* in the above files and set that option to off.

Suresh Bhat
Oracleguru
www.oracleguru.net
oracleguru_at_mailcity.com

daud11_at_hotmail.com wrote in article <7lsmpg$b6d$1_at_nnrp1.deja.com>...