Re: removing forms runtime default title

From: <ccyr6798_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 1999 14:34:28 GMT

In article <3781F45B.A432D0EF_at_frqnet.de>,   Christine Volkwein <volkwein_at_frqnet.de> wrote:
> Another hi!
>
> > It is possible to remove the Forms runtime defaul title?
> > I don't want the title "Developer/2000 Forms Runtime For Windows
95/Nt"
> > to appear everytime I run my applications.
>
> There is a way. I've done it some times ago. But I havn't the
sourcecode
> available. You can only replace it. Try to find something in the
> documentation about the keywords "SET - Window - Property - MDI". I
think
> you should find it there.
>
> Sorry for not more information,
>
> regards,
> Christine

thrice hi

I'm also a newbie at forms. is this what you're looking for... SET_WINDOW_PROPERTY(FORMS_MDI_WINDOW, TITLE, 'Carys app');

There's also a 'title' property in the palette for the form, but when they differ, the set_window_property seems to take precedence (or occur after...)

Cary

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Tue Jul 06 1999 - 16:34:28 CEST

Original text of this message