Report Server 6.0 problem

From: Christophe Dehu <christophe.dehu_at_capitalmarketscompany.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 1999 16:01:38 +0200

Hello,

I encounter a problem when submitting a report to a report server (version 6.0) with the rwcli60 executable:
This is the command I run at client:

rwcli60 case_study1.RDF USERID=xxx/xxx_at_xxx DESNAME=c:\temp\myreport.PDF DESFORMAT=PDF DESTYPE=cache profile=./myreport_profile.txt server=repsrv6 jobname=job_test2

The error message I get at the client side is the following: REP-0177: Error while running in remoite server REP-3002: Error initializing printer. Please make sure a printer is installed.

However, I configured an Acrobat PDFWriter at the server side and I get this [Quoted] error whatever the DESFORMAT is ! (HTML, ...)

Please help !

Christophe Received on Tue Jul 06 1999 - 16:01:38 CEST

Original text of this message