Re: removing forms runtime default title

From: Christine Volkwein <volkwein_at_frqnet.de>
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 1999 14:19:39 +0200

Another hi!

> It is possible to remove the Forms runtime defaul title?
> I don't want the title "Developer/2000 Forms Runtime For Windows 95/Nt"
> to appear everytime I run my applications.

There is a way. I've done it some times ago. But I havn't the sourcecode [Quoted] available. You can only replace it. Try to find something in the documentation about the keywords "SET - Window - Property - MDI". I think [Quoted] you should find it there.

Sorry for not more information,

regards,

    Christine Received on Tue Jul 06 1999 - 14:19:39 CEST

Original text of this message