some questions

From: <daud11_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 1999 10:46:09 GMT

Hi

I am having some problems with oracle.ini - setting the FORMS45_PATH. I have oracle.ini - one is in c:\orawin\ and the other is in c:\winnt but I believe the one in use is c:\orawin\ because that's the entry in win.ini for [Oracle]. I am using FORMS45 for NT but I find that even after updating the oracle.ini, my application still can't search for forms in certain directories. Why? I have already added that directory into oracle.ini (both oracle.ini).

[Quoted] I also would like to know about 2 log files in orant\net80\log - nmi.log and listener.log. I found that the 2 of them are very big - over 60Mb. For listener.log I have to shutdown the listener because I can delete it but what is the nmi.log and how do I delete it? It is possible to delete listener.log without shutting down listener?

Thanks
Daud11

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Tue Jul 06 1999 - 12:46:09 CEST

Original text of this message