Forms / winword by OLE question

From: (wrong string) ácio Jesus <a.nuno_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 1999 23:12:36 -0700

 Hi,

 I have word documents stored in a table in a longraw column, the idea is to get it, change the text in ole procedures and functions, and then show a preview to the user (without leting him changing antthing) so he can finaly print it if want's to...
I'm having a problem with opening the word aplication without showing it, it automaticly display itself whith the command : OLE2.CREATE_OBJ. any idea??
I can't write to the filesystem, I must use a temporaty table, maybe, and then
call Reports to show the preview.. any better idea??

Where can I find documentation for this ??

Thanks..

Acácio Received on Tue Jul 06 1999 - 08:12:36 CEST

Original text of this message