Forms 5.0 -> EXEC TOOLS

From: Scott Quinn <scott_at_pacifictech.com.au>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 1999 10:36:14 +1000

Hi,

I can't get the TOOLS interface to work in Forms 5.

Any attempt to use TOOLS GET, PUT, MESSAGE etc results in the following error message:

> "SQL-02130: EXEC TOOLS interface is not available".

The Oracle documentation suggests a possible linking problem and / or suggests upgrading the tool.

I'm using NT 4, Vis C/C++ 6.0, Forms 5 (latest version), and Pro*C (also the latest version).

Has anyone seen this before - if so can you suggest a solution ?

Alternately if anyone has code (with TOOLS) working in this environment I'd love to get a sample project (complete with all required files libs, objs etc) to make sure that I am linking with the correct files in the correct way.

Regards,

Scott Quinn Received on Tue Jul 06 1999 - 02:36:14 CEST

Original text of this message