[8.0.5 Install Problems] Intell Agent Woes..

From: Matt <mattzag_at_csi.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 1999 00:31:18 +0100

Hi,

[Quoted] [Quoted] Ok I am attepting to install oracle 8.0.5.1 for linux all was going well untill I hit the errors below..

Question what is causing it and how can I fix it ?

Many thanks

Matt

x x Error during action 'Making Oracle Intelligent Agent (target=install)'.x x
x x x
x xCommand: make -f ins_oemagent.mk

install                               x x
x x
x xchmod 755
/usr/local/oracle/bin                                         x x
x xBuilding client shared library libclntsh.so

... x x
x xCall script /usr/local/oracle/bin/genclntsh
... x x
x x/usr/local/oracle/bin/genclntsh
x x
x xBuilt /usr/local/oracle/lib/libclntsh.so ...
DONE                       x x
x xmake: *** No rule to make target `/usr/lib/libtcl.so',needed
by         x x

x x`dbsnmp'. Stop. Received on Tue Jul 06 1999 - 01:31:18 CEST

Original text of this message