Re: Is oracle easier than C++ programming?

From: Scott Quinn <scott_at_pacifictech.com.au>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 1999 09:32:15 +1000

In a word ... 'Yes'

However your question is like asking "Is taxi driving easier that being a commercial airline pilot". I'm sure there are complexities in both, but the point is that you're not comparing apples with apples.

Choosing to hitch you career to the Oracle bandwagon will probably take you down a very different path to that of C++ programming. I'd suggest you find out what field you'd like to work in first then work what language to use.

Cheers,

Scott Quinn