Re: Tool to grafically develop SQL-Statements?

From: <armaghan_at_usa.net>
Date: Mon, 05 Jul 1999 11:28:21 GMT

SQL Link for XL (among other features) allows you to generate SELECT statements from a QBE window.

It supports simple selects as well as all type of complex GROUPs and ORDER BY clauses allowing you to use column names, alias and expressions.

It is currently limited to only one table but it is FREE (Ver 2.0 in near future will allow multiple tables/views).

M. Armaghan Saqib (armaghan_at_geocities.com) SQL Link for MS Excel. A free tool for Databases<->MS Excel http://www.geocities.com/WallStreet/Floor/8484/

In article <377fc1c8.5159358_at_news.franken.de>,   horshack_at_lisa.franken.de (Richard Lippmann) wrote:
> I am looking for a Windows-Tool to grafically develop SQL-Statements.
> It usually is about SQL-statement with several tables or views
> involved. Free would be great. We use Oracle 7.3.3 usually in
> WindowsNT and Unix-environment.
>
> Thanks
> Richard

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
[Quoted] Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Mon Jul 05 1999 - 13:28:21 CEST

Original text of this message