Re: Oracle PL/SQL

From: Tony Buckley <command.it_at_virgin.net>
Date: Sun, 4 Jul 1999 15:30:58 +0100

Thanks everyone for your answers but I don't have the time to get involved in new products and certainly not the time to build server side DLL which then have to be registered with Oracle. I ended up by writing a few SQLPLUS queries and spooling the results to file and then processing the data in a unix script. Quite reminded me of the old days!

Tony