Re: Handbook - Designer 2000

From: Paul Dorsey <pdorsey_at_dulcian.com>
Date: Sat, 03 Jul 1999 17:14:45 GMT

There are 3 books on Designer 2.
Lulushi wrote a book on 2.0 (the beta version that wass never released). It is reasonably close to the current version so many find it usefull.

Then there is the Designer Handbook 2'nd edition that I wrote with Peter Koletzke. It is a mix of technical information and methodology. Finally, if you are going to do Forms or Reports Generation there is a Generator Book by Atkins, Dirkson, et. al. I believe that is all that is currently published.

All three books are available from Amazon, the Primary Key or Illuminations. All three can be acessed from the Dulcian web site.

--
Paul Dorsey
Dulcian, Inc.