where is cg$errors package defn.

From: <pawan_at_ggn.hcltech.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Jul 1999 12:51:41 GMT

Hi,

I have created an webserver module using Designer 6.0. I want to generate web server application.While creating TABLE API, it gives error that it couldn't find procedures of package cg$errors. Also while installing WSGL package, it gave error, as it didn't find cg$errors.push.

I have already installed PL/SQL toolkit. (We want to deploy this application as PL/SQL cartridge using OAS 4.0.)

I tried to find help on cg$errors. it gives examples using cg$errors, but not, how to install it or where can we find it .

Please suggest where can i find package defn. or if I am missing some step somewhere.
TIA, Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Fri Jul 02 1999 - 14:51:41 CEST

Original text of this message