Re: HELP - Problem viewing WebDB from machines on network

From: <aurokarl_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Jul 1999 12:22:22 GMT

Hi Lonnie,
it seems that u rather have a network problem with name resolution. We installed WebDB and everything is running fine. U should try to connect to ur WebDB server with the IP Adress.
Hope this helps a little,
Aurokarl
In article <MPG.11e4005acac8defc989684_at_news.speedchoice.com>,   lclardy_at_novell.com (Consultant) wrote:
> I am having a problem getting to the WebDB pages that I have installed
on
> Oracle8i from machines on my network. I can get to them from the
machine
> that WebDB is installed on. Has anyone else seen this problem and if
so,
> do you have a solution for me?
>
> Thanks in advance!
>
> Lonnie

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Fri Jul 02 1999 - 14:22:22 CEST

Original text of this message