ORACLE AGENT crashes on Windows NT SP#4 then NT Blue screen of death

From: Mike Schmidt <mkschmidt_at_erols.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 1999 21:31:04 -0400

Question to the group..

I noticed that once I turn on the Oracle Agent Service on a Windows NT SP#4 pc the next time I reboot the server this service will crash with the famous dr watson. Also or Usually NT will crash with the blue screen of death. The code with NT is usually IRQL and when I reboot the pc I will have NT crash again with K_MODE errors. Once I have gotten NT back up and running again, I have just disable that service.

Versions:     NT w/SP#4
Oracle:         7.3.4

Has anyone seen this or heard of it. Currently there is no doc at MSoft or at Oracle.

Thanks,
Mike Schmidt
mschmidt_at_micros.com or mkschmidt_at_erols.com Received on Thu Jul 01 1999 - 03:31:04 CEST

Original text of this message