about OCX components

From: CL <charlie_at_xenacom.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 1999 11:19:08 +1200

Hi there
I am trying to put a ms.calendar.7 to a form but I cant get the value from the ocx component. I tried to access by :item('activex1').ocx.MSCAL.Calendar.7.Value and the compiler tell me it is the bad bind variable... Can any one send me a example to use the ole and ocx components, particularly about the MSCAL.Calendar.7 in ORACLE forms and MSGraph.chart.8 in ORACLE report within Groups? I need these two components in my project and make it more friendly to my customer. Thanks

Charles Received on Thu Jul 01 1999 - 01:19:08 CEST

Original text of this message