HTML to PL/SQL converter utility

From: Gregory Lechkun <lechkung<>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 1999 10:34:27 -0400

Hi,
[Quoted] I've been working on an html page that I would like to put into my database. Now that I've got the look I want, I would like to convert it to a stored procedure by using a conversion utility. I thought there was a utility at govt.us.oracle.com called "Alchemy" that would convert an html file to a series of htp.* and htf.* calls. I tried looking for govt.us.oracle.com but I got sent to www.oracle.com (when did govt.us.oracle.com go away?), and www.oracle.com didn't have anything on Alchemy.

Does anyone know how I can get the conversion utility if it does exist?

Thanks in advance,
gpl :-)
Greg Lechkun
lechkung<<nospam>>_at_dteenergy.com Received on Thu Jul 01 1999 - 16:34:27 CEST

Original text of this message