Re: Another WebDB install problem... sigh

From: Markus Korn <markus.korn_at_at.siemens.de>
Date: Thu, 01 Jul 1999 13:41:35 +0200

this is a know bug, a no stupid questions, if you have many tablespaces in your database the installation will fail.

my solution was:
-copy the whol cd to disk
-edit the file /wwv20/findts.sql:
  select ..... where tablespace_name in ('SYSTEM TEMP TOOLS USERS') -start the installation from staging
area