updating a display field when navigate to next record

From: <daud11_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Jul 1999 11:09:05 GMT

[Quoted] Hi all

I have a form and on that form I display records from one table. I also have a display field and I want the display field to be updated every time I navigate to the next record.
I have try using the POST RECORD trigger but didn't work - I cannot navigate and got an error.

This is what I have in the POST RECORD trigger:

:dsp_field := 'String';

I think what I need is to put some code in the trigger for it to execute the "original" codes that would have been executed if the trigger did not fire - something like default. Can someone help? I am new to Developer2000 (1.5) and Forms 4.5.

Thanks
Daud

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Thu Jul 01 1999 - 13:09:05 CEST

Original text of this message