Tab Canvas Problem in Forms 5.0

From: <howard_gluckman_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 1999 19:02:00 GMT

I'm trying to use tab canvases for the first time in Forms 5.0, and I'm running into a problem I just can't figure out. Everything looks fine in the Form Builder, but when I compile the form, anything on the right side of the tab canvas raises the following error:

    FRM-30041: Position of item places it off of canvas     Item: <item name>
    Block: <block name>
    Form: <form name>
    FRM-30085: Unable to adjust form for output

I am trying to make the tab canvas large (~800x500), but the only sizing properties that I see for tab canvases seem to be viewport width and height. There doesn't seem to be a way of specifying the canvas width and height as you can with content or stacked canvases.

Is there a limit to the size of a tabbed canvas. If not, any ideas on how I can get around this problem?

Thanks!

Howard Gluckman
Data Architect
CSG Systems, Inc.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Wed Jun 30 1999 - 21:02:00 CEST

Original text of this message