Re: Reports 6.0, How to use SECTION?

From: Paul Dorsey <pdorsey_at_dulcian.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 1999 01:09:56 GMT

Use format triggers on the frame containing the layout. This will probabl cause problems of that you will get a blank page for the header, body and trailer sections (I am not sure though). I bet you will end up with 2 blank pages for each report. If that problem exists, put all three layouts in the body and use format triggers to conditionally determine which layout to use.

--
Paul Dorsey
Dulcian, Inc.