Accounts Aging project - E-Business

From: Fred J. Leskowitz <fred_at_micropat.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 1999 11:52:17 -0400

We seek a developer or firm whose knowledge of Accounting principles will enable them to design and implement an Accounts Aging module integrated to our existing Oracle-based e-business transaction system.

Though our end-users' GUI is a PowerBuilder application, if the module creates Oracle tables from which PB can report, that is all that is needed.

We are looking to begin this project ASAP.

Please contact me for further details.

--
Fred J. Leskowitz      <fred_at_micropat.com>   Voice: +1.203.466.5055
Oracle Database Programmer, MicroPatent      Fax:   +1.203.466.5054